* free assessment and footcare advice.
* toenail cutting and reduction of thick, deformed toenails, also the surgical removal of ingrown nails.
* sharp removal of calluses, corns and thick cracked skin on heels.
* treatments for verrucae: Cryosurgery (freezing), Electrosurgery under local anaesthetic (burning), Homeopathy - a gentle approach especially useful for children. Warts on fingers also treated.
INGROWN TOENAIL SURGERY
* partial or total removal of ingrown toenails under local anaesthetic.
FOOT JOINT MOBILISATION
* the use of manual techniques aimed at restoring function to joints that have become restricted in their range of motion. Useful prior to an assessment for orthotics.
* in-shoe devices, prescribed following biomechanical assessment, to control abnormal movements of the feet.
* the use of homeopathic remedies to treat foot pain and provide support for surgical procedures.